[rabbitmq-discuss] Alternate Exchange Configuration Issue

Prashant prayadav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:30:23 GMT 2011

Hi ,

the snippet you see is what I was referring to( from rabbitMQ site). I
have defined an exchange called 'exchange' and declared it with
arguments as in the code snippet.(groovy)

	exchangeName = 'exchange'; queueName = 'myQueue'
	args = new HashMap<String,Object>()
	args.put("alternate-exchange", "my-ae")
	channel.exchangeDeclare exchangeName, 'direct',false,false,args
	channel.exchangeDeclare "my-ae", "fanout"
	channel.queueDeclare "unrouted",false,false,false,null
	channel.queueDeclare queueName,false,false,false,null
	channel.queueBind "unrouted" , "my-ae" , ""
	channel.queueBind queueName, exchangeName, 'rKey'
Regds
Prashant