[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmqctl help

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Thu Jan 20 18:23:50 GMT 2011

There's a brand new book from Manning that's quite decent, and has the added advantage of spending a bit more time and care on the OTP libraries than many past Erlang sources have:

http://www.manning.com/logan/

The Erlang language is quite small and can be picked up pretty quickly.  The OTP standard libraries are much less small, and some of the official documentation could be better, despite the usefulness of OTP in building systems.  This book helps fill that gap a bit.

Armstrong's book from Pragmatic Programmers is also good and quite popular:

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/jaerlang/programming-erlang

Best regards,
Jerry