[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Stalling

abinesh s abinesh.s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:39:38 GMT 2011

Hi All,

I am using rabbitmq-grails plugin version 0.2. Using that plugin am able to
create queues. Also am placing messages in the queues. The handler classes
too continuously fetching the messages and proceed with further processing.
But, sometimes the handler classes are not fetching the messages properly,
due to that it results the messages are remain in the queue for long time.
Do we need to acknowledge the message after fetching it or else please some
one tell me the reason why the messages are remain in the queue. Also tell
me is it any other way to fetch the message which is remain in the queue for
a long time.
--
Thanks in Advance
Abinesh S