[rabbitmq-discuss] List queues via AMQP?

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Thu Jan 13 19:41:30 GMT 2011

Alas, I think you'll be limited to Rabbit version 2 and later for the management plugin.

It is one of many features and improvements that make considering an upgrade worthwhile though.  The management plugin is really very nice to work with and provides a nice way to get a handle on what's going on in your broker.

Best regards,
Jerry