[rabbitmq-discuss] New open source PHP Amqp implementation

Robin Harvey harvey.robin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 17:11:35 GMT 2011

Hi,

This is in response to Matthew Sackman - I've only just spotted Matthew's
response from yesterday - I get the daily digest so Matthew's response
missed me until just now! (appologies is this causes confusion)

> it's already been
> changed on the default branch - thus if you compile from source and send
> suitably large messages (or negotiate a small frame size) you should now
> be able to see this readily enough.

I'm using version 2.2.0-1 on Ubuntu 10.10
(from rabbitmq-server_2.2.0-1_all.deb) - is this the wrong version to get
interleaved messages?  Is there a .deb for the correct version or is it just
your repo HEAD version for now?

Thanks,
--Robin