[rabbitmq-discuss] amq.rabbitmq.log and log bindings

underattack7 underattack7 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:26:27 GMT 2011

yeah, the idea is to be able to detect "bad behaviour" and delete queue
automatically.

So ideally, I would have liked to create a queue bound to amq.rabbitmq.log,
with a consumer monitoring the queue bindings.

The original problem is that we wanted to use permissions to prevent users
from binding queue using certain routing keys.

For example, I would like to allow people to bind queue with routing key
"site1.*.*.*.*" but not "site2.*.*.*.*".  As this does not seem to be
possible with permissions, we were thinking at detecting such bindings and
delete the queue.

Cheers,

Fab