[rabbitmq-discuss] Wcf one-way call

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 5 12:30:37 GMT 2011

Hi Vadim,

On 03/01/11 17:37, Vadim Chekan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For cache invalidation purposes I am trying to implement a broadcast
> as a one-way call using wcf. As long as it is a broadcast call, I
> don't expect any response. So it must be one-way call. But I
> experience blocking waiting for response until timeout.

Does the same happen when you run OneWayTest?
(http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/file/default/projects/examples/wcf/Test/OneWayTest/)
Do all the other samples complete successfully?

Has a return queue been set up on the broker when at the time of waiting?

Is there anything of interest in the broker logfile?

Regards

Emile