[rabbitmq-discuss] JSON-RPC reference?

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Mon Feb 7 15:27:16 GMT 2011

Hey Marek,

We're currently evaluating looking at this in production for use in
delivering large amounts of messages in single transactions from lots of web
applications where a persistent connection can't be maintained with RabbitMQ
and the large volume of connect/disconnects are problematic.

Currently my thinking was this was the best way to go but I am concerned
that it will be deprecated. Will this be maintained for the foreseeable
future?

Regards,

Gavin