[rabbitmq-discuss] Tutorial on using RabbitMQ with Camel and Varnish.

David Harrigan dharrigan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:43:51 GMT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to give a little promo for a tutorial I've put together about
using RabbitMQ in co-operation with Apache Camel to send Ban messages
to Varnish Cache. Maybe someone might find the information useful and
generate ideas on how they might use RabbitMQ.

Here is the link:

http://dharrigan.com/2011/12/28/banning-urls-from-varnish-using-apache-camel-and-rabbitmq-part-1/

Thank you and I hope you enjoy! :-)

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9

"It is not usually until you've built and used a version of the
program that you understand the issues well enough to get the design
right." - Rob Pike, Brian Kernighan.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a number
of electrons were inconvenienced.