[rabbitmq-discuss] Recommendations for AMQP / RabbitMQ

Alex Lovell-Troy alex.lovelltroy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:05:14 GMT 2011

The pedantic answer to your question is:

Yes.  My expert opinion is that the RabbitMQ product is production grade.

This mailing list is full of questions like this as well as the
you can be more specific about the concerns that have been raised or
the metrics you use to guide your production choices, we can probably
be more helpful.

-alex