[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.7.1 is released
steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue Dec 20 11:53:09 GMT 2011
The RabbitMQ team is delighted to announce the release of RabbitMQ 2.7.1.
This release includes:
- fixes to queue recovery and high availability node recovery
- fixes to the STOMP adapter
- compatibility with the latest Erlang release R15B
- some improvements to the management interface
- general performance and stability improvements and bug fixes
See the attached release notes for more details.
Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found at
As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on this
release, as well as general suggestions for features and enhancements in future
releases. Mail us on the RabbitMQ discussion list (signup on
https://lists.rabbitmq.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rabbitmq-discuss and then
mail to <rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com>), or contact us directly by
mailing to <info at rabbitmq.com>.
The RabbitMQ Team
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss