[rabbitmq-discuss] Backing store location ?

Langston, Jim Jim.Langston at compuware.com
Fri Dec 16 16:37:36 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Hopefully, simple question

I would like to change the location of where the backing store writes to, I
have about 1TB of free disk and would like to point the backing store to it
instead of the root partition. Is there a simple way to do that ? I looked at the
env. variables, but none seem to indicate that would do that directly, just logs, etc.

Thanks,

Jim