[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Windows Service Crash

james.poole at rsa.com james.poole at rsa.com
Thu Dec 15 14:07:55 GMT 2011

Yeah, that sounds like that would probably be the correct scenario.  I had 7-8
clients connecting/polling while the service was started/restarted.

Thanks for the feedback, so I don't have to think it's something on my end.

Is there anything I can do to help this get fixed?  If there is a public bug
tracking system, I can enter it and get the crash dump uploaded.

-James