[rabbitmq-discuss] Bug in SessionManager.AutoCloseConnection() (race condition, crashes program)

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 05:50:18 GMT 2011

Hi Emile,

We've observed this issue again.
Unfortunately I don't have any more relevant information to help, except
the identical stacktrace.
The library version is 2.6.0.

The problem is indeed extremely rare, as this is the second time we're
observing it on a several-hundred-machine cluster in months, but the fact
that it crashes the whole program makes its impact rather perceivable.

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Principal Engineer, Mirantis Inc. http://www.mirantis.com/