[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ support AMQP 1.0 schedule

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Thu Dec 1 16:11:52 GMT 2011

Kenshin

At the AMQP conference in New York, we demonstrated RabbitMQ
supporting 0-91 and 1-0 together.  Please note that 1-0 is supported
via a plugin which is not ready for production use.  You are welcome
to give it a try!

To your other question, we don't recommend using 0-10 clients with
RabbitMQ.  Have you tried the Rabbit Java client?

alexis