[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to install RabbitMQ 2.6.0 using MacPorts

Raymond Murthi rmurthi at gilt.com
Wed Aug 31 17:59:55 BST 2011

Hi Matthias,

Sure. This is the debug messages:

tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
    while executing
"exec /usr/bin/tar -zqxOf {rabbitmq-server.tgz} +CONTENTS"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval exec $cmdline"
    (procedure "macports::fetch_port" line 24)
    invoked from within
"macports::fetch_port $url 0"
    (procedure "macports::getportdir" line 24)
    invoked from within
"macports::getportdir $porturl $portdir"
    (procedure "mportopen" line 27)
    invoked from within
"mportopen $porturl [array get options] [array get requested_variations]"

Thanks,
-Ray