[rabbitmq-discuss] Nodes loosing contact with the cluster, using 2.5.1

Theo iconara at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:23:14 BST 2011

Hi,

We've used RabbitMQ 2.3.x and 2.4.x in production for a while and
haven't had too much trouble. Last week we set up a new cluster with
2.5.1 that will be used for the next version of our system. However,
we've had a lot of issues where it looks like one or more nodes are
down, but in fact they've just lost contact with the cluster.
Connecting to them works fine, but they don't know about the rest of
the cluster. Restarting the nodes makes them join the cluster again.

How can we avoid this?

yours,
Theo