[rabbitmq-discuss] PubSub Huddle, a free one-day conference on messaging, 23 Sept London UK

Michael Bridgen mikeb at rabbitmq.com
Thu Aug 25 15:13:48 BST 2011

Dear everyone,

Announcing PubSub Huddle http://www.pubsubhuddle.com/, a free one-day
conference on messaging, with speakers from RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ and MQTT.

The 'Huddle will be held in London at Skills Matter in Clerkenwell,
London UK, on Friday 23rd September.  You can register at
http://skillsmatter.com/event/nosql/pubsub/js-2574

The speakers are listed at http://www.pubsubhuddle.com/node/2. Among
them is our very own Marek Majkowski, who will (so the plan goes) be
talking about WebSockets and RabbitMQ with perhaps a bit of CloudFoundry
thrown in for good measure.

Also speaking will be Martin Sústrik, a founder of the ZeroMQ project,
and Andy Piper, who is involved with the MQTT project at IBM.

The schedule is roughly as follows:

Morning: talks from the aforementioned plus a special guest
Afternoon: lightning talks / unconferencing / hacking
Evening: beer!

On the afternoon slot -- folk from RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ and MQTT will be on
hand, so bring along your messaging-oriented projects or ideas and we'll
help you develop them.

Lastly, the splendid people at Skills Matter will be videoing the talks,
so even if you can't be there, you'll be able to watch them later.

Michael

RabbitMQ/ VMware