[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot start 'guid generator' (rabbitmq)

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Thu Aug 25 15:10:22 BST 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 06:57:57AM -0700, Craig Blaszczyk wrote:
> Do you have any idea why this might have happened? Or what I could do to
> stop it happening again?

None whatsoever. It's an issue we've never seen before and the only
thing I can think is either FS corruption or you ran out of space on a
hard disc when it was writing that file in the first place or some other
weird and rare event occured to render that file empty/corrupted. Very
odd indeed.

Matthew