[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin stops gathering stats ?

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 23 21:35:41 BST 2011

Rene,

On 23/08/11 20:59, Rene Parra wrote:
>>> Here¹s a ScreenCast of the management UI working and then ³FAILS²:
>>>
>>> http://goo.gl/jrvAP
>>>
>>> (please fast forward to these time points in the screencast)
>>>
>>> @2m 16s:  The system runs normally and then I demo the queues stats
>>> collection working perfectly.

Er, no, something is wrong here. We see Delivers and Acks, but no queued
messages and no publishes. So where are the delivered messages coming
from? ...

>>> @2m 56s:  Connection View shows normal operating behavior.

This shows a 25kb/s inbound rate on one of the connections. Presumably
these are the publishes, but for some reason they don't show up in the
stats.

I definitely recommend upgrading to 2.5.1. If the problem still occurs
there it will be easier for us to track down.

Regards,

Matthias.