[rabbitmq-discuss] sinatra web server

Almudena almumontiel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:29:04 BST 2011

Hi
thanks a lot for being so helpful.
I went through the documentation and I understood mostly what I would
like is the "Event" pattern.
The scenario is the next: theres a tool (http://collectd.org/) that
collects monitoring info (in rrdtool) for each node and could be
displayed on a browser (this is done via a Sinatra app). I would like
to implement the "aggregation" of such info, so that I gather the info
in an asynchronous way. The communication would be 1:N.
For this, would I need a rabbitmq agent on each node?

I would appreciate any suggestion on how to go forward.

Cheers