[rabbitmq-discuss] Temporary queue being made when task fails

Siddharth Saha sidchilling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:16:59 BST 2011

OK I got the solution.

CELERY_IGNORE_RESULT = True should do the trick for Celery 2.2. The problem
with my configuration was that I was using
CELERY_STORE_ERRORS_EVEN_IF_IGNORED = True which was negating the ignore
result part.

Now, the extra queues are not being formed anymore.

Thanks. Just wanted to ask - is there any side-effects of this change of
configuration which I should check?

--
-Siddharth Saha