[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP & ack

Rob Harrop rob.harrop at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:31:53 BST 2011

The reason for this is to give /queue destinations roughly round-robin semantics across all subscribers on the queue.

You can tweak the prefetch-count for a subscriber by setting the prefetch-count header to some other int value.

The docs are missing this point, I'm working on doc updates today so I'll add this point in there.

Regards,

Rob