[rabbitmq-discuss] sinatra web server

Almudena almumontiel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:28:32 BST 2011

I am new to rabbitMQ and I quite not understand completely the whole
thing. I am trying to use the messaging technology to implement the
"load balancing" of my webserver, and with this I mean to distribute
the calls made to my website into several clients.
I would like to get answers quickly from my server, and no matter if
it is the very last information, but the most approximate calculated
by the clients (the application is a monitor system for my
infrastructure, and it should collect info from many machines).

I have read about https://github.com/auser/alice, but I am not sure
how to connect it with my interface.

I am using Sinatra to implement the server, and I would like to
connect my REST interface to rabbitMQ.

Do you think this is a use case that could be implemented?

I'd appreciate any help.

Cheers