[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ-c @ ARM Targets

Alex P oleksandr.petrov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:13:07 BST 2011

Hi,

We're building a system that uses RabbitMQ for messaging, and one of the
targets is an embedded PC with ARM7 processor.

Have anyone tried to compile RabbitMQ for ARM targets? If you have any
hint/suggestion/advise (e.q. tools used for cross compilation, so far
friendly ARM worked quite well, other ones were less friendly, toolchains
etc), I'd gladly listen to them.

I don't think we have a big problem with memory consumption, it's relatively
fine. Processor is a bit of a limitation, but it shouldn't affect RabbitMQ,
or at least seems so.

Thank you!