[rabbitmq-discuss] A few questions about custom rabbit_msg_store_index implementations

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:26:03 BST 2011

2011/8/10 Matthew Sackman <matthew at rabbitmq.com>

> I suspect what you want to do is to implement backing_queue such that it
> stores msgs in something like redis. It shouldn't be too hard to do that
> for the basic cases, especially if performance isn't a concern.

Matthew,

Thanks, that was more or less what I figured after reading the source. I
have one more question now:
how do you think I should go about vhosts? I often use vhosts to separate
environment (staging vs production, for example)
and thinking about using separate Redis databases for vhosts. Is this the
right way to go about it or do queues have some
kind of uniqueue identifiers Rabbit will use anyway?
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin