[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ and Spring

Arno Puschmann arno.puschmann at acodeas.de
Wed Aug 10 13:51:55 BST 2011

Thanks for the fixed version.

With no setReplyTimeout for template.receiving I been forced to use template.sendandreceive. But i can't explain why i get always null as a response.

template.setExchange("exchange"); //direct and durable
template.setQueue("someQueue");
template.setRoutingKey("someQueue");
Message response = template.sendAndReceive("exchange", "anotherQueue" , message);

Just to ensure. I should get a response from the Queue "someQueue" which is set to default or from which Queue reads sendandreceive? Should these message have some special Properties? Or just a simple Message?

template.sendAndReceive sends a message on "anotherQueue" but reads no message from "someQueue" although there is some Message to read.

I found no documentation about sendAndReceive in the spring-amqp-referenceRC2.pdf or on the internet.

Thanks for help.