[rabbitmq-discuss] facing issues with the SSL implementations with RabbitMQ + Windows + .Net

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Tue Aug 9 16:02:26 BST 2011

Is there anything in the server logs other than an abrupt connection
termination?  If not, then it's strictly a client error.  I'd check that
the CA certificate is indeed in the Trusted Root Certificate Authorities store
and then I'd play around with setting the SslPolicyErrors.

Other than that, I don't have any suggestions.  I've just set up
something similar (RabbitMQ with SSL on Win2008 with .NET 3.5, OpenSSL
1.0 and RabbitMQ .NET on the same machine) and it works fine, so there's
not intrinsic reason why it wouldn't work.

Cheers,
Alex