[rabbitmq-discuss] facing issues with the SSL implementations with RabbitMQ + Windows + .Net

Alexandru Scvorţov alexandru at rabbitmq.com
Mon Aug 8 16:01:49 BST 2011

Hello Abhijit,

Could you please also post the broker log and the full stacktrace from
the .NET client?

In the meantime, I suspect your config is wrong.  It should probably be:
[
 {rabbit, [
	   {ssl_listeners, [{"0.0.0.0",5671}]},
	   {ssl_options,
	   [{cacertfile,"C:\\testca\\cacert.cer"},
	    {certfile,"C:\\server\\cert.pem"},
	    {keyfile,"C:\\server\\key.pem"},
	    {verify,verify_peer},
	    {fail_if_no_peer_cert,false}]}
	  ]}
].

(there should be a dot at the end of the file, ssl_listeners has the wrong
format, and the paths don't look properly escaped)

You can check the broker's log file to see if SSL is working or not as
suggested here:
  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6978843/ssl-support-for-rabbit-net-windows

Cheers,
Alex