[rabbitmq-discuss] Error Creating cluster in RabbitMQ on EC2

News Aanad news.anand11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:11:20 BST 2011

I want to create a cluster of RabbitMQ on EC2. I have created an AMI of
Ubantu and install the rabbitmq-server-2.3.1 on it. I have also installed
the management plugins for GUI. For cluster purpose I have also copied the
.erlang.cookie file in another node. My ploblem is when I am trying to
connect with another node it gives me following error:

Error: {failed_to_cluster_with,['rabbit at ip-10-58-54-170'], "Mnesia could not
connect to some nodes."}

Anybody has any idea why it is happening?