No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

explicitly specified

--f46d04426e0c3a4a7104b87ef85f

Hi all,<br><br>Given: 3 servers in active/active configuration, rabbit: 2.7=
.1, erlang R14B03, CentOS, 64bits.<br>We experienced at least 2 occasions o=
f the following situation: we observe abnormal high CPU utilization on one =
of rabbit servers (40% when &lt;10% is a norm) without any obvious reason. =
We did nice restart rabbit service and the whole cluster went down (restart=
ed). <br>
Another effect is that cluster seems to enters some (inconsistent?) state a=
nd queues can not be registered/deleted, list of queues can not be viewed t=
hrough management UI, etc.<br><br>Here is a log which contains errors when =
cluster in broken state:<br>
 a high CPU situation again, what can we do, any additional logging, profil=
ing, process snapshots, etc?<br>
gging is implicit unless IMPLICIT is explicitly specified<br>

--f46d04426e0c3a4a7104b87ef85f--