No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

be easier to query for unconsumed messages, or query a common error queue
which is written to by the remote client, when things go amiss.

But, should there be a network interruption between the time a client
collects the message from Central, and starts the execution of instructions
it contains, the Central Que would fail to get an ACK, or possible error
message from the client. This could result in a lack of synchronicity
between reality as understood by the remote client consumer, and the
accounting and reporting mechanisms at Central.

Hopefully I have conveyed more than my own confusion about this project.

Thanks !