No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

esolved.
In my client application there were in the log file the indication that a m=
essage had been sent to rabbitmq but the consumer never received this messa=
ge and from rabbitmqctl command I wasn't able to see a message in the queue=
. So I thought to a problem in a "lower" layer and the problem about connec=
tion (ipv4 vs ipv6) could be a reasonable explanation.

> > I have installed the rabbitmq 2.6.1 version, the client is Kombu
> python
> > library using the py-amqplib.

And yes, client and server are installed on Linux machine.

--
Andrea