No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

If I now send another message from CLIENT0, it only gets queued in queue A and never goes in queue B or C. Declaring and binding all three queues at time t0 instead works and messages are delivered correctly to the right clients.

My question is:

How can I dynamically declare and bind queues to already existing exchanges so that already running senders can continue sending messages as they did before and have them delivered properly?
Back to my example, I'd like CLIENT0 to keep sending messages routing them with "client.*" and see those messages added in the newly created queue B too after CLIENT1 has declared and binded it. Maybe I need some sort of refresh in CLIENT0?

Any help is much appreciated,

have a nice day

</pre>
      Dr. Stefano Ghio - ENG Engineering Italy<br>
      <b>If you received this message but you are not its recipient,
        please ignore it and warn me, thank you.</b></div>