No subject

Tue Apr 12 10:32:41 BST 2011

So I create a Topic Exchange called our company name, then have a perl
script to handle the incoming orders (serialize the data to JSON or
XML) and deliver it to the exchange with the "Persisent" delivery flag
set. The clients (consumers) bind to durable queues with the
appropriate Routing Key to receive the incoming orders and they can do
their thing with them..

Do those with more experience than me agree that a Topic Exchange is
the "correct" way to do this?  Is there anything I'm missing or is it
really this easy? ;)

Thx,
~p