[rabbitmq-discuss] looking for linux experts with experience on rabbitmq

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 10:57:38 BST 2011

Hi Alexis,

I used to work with Mauro :)

I've recommended him to email the list.

So, Engineers out there, The Netcircle is a very tech driven company. You will be able to work with a lot of cool stuff for keeping alive a busy website from Germany.

Mauro should explain more what they want to offer. They helped me for relocation/visa paper work. It was a fun adventure. After 3 years working there I wanted to return to the "western" world.

Cheers,

Alvaro