[rabbitmq-discuss] another scalability nugget: echo exchange?

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Tue Apr 26 22:21:18 BST 2011

On Apr 26, 2011, at 3:17 PM, Alexis Richardson wrote:

> http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/10/19/exchange-to-exchange-bindings/

The major difference being this would work with any client and could send messages to other brokers that weren't in its cluster.

It's an echo from one standalone broker (or cluster of brokers) to another standalone broker (or cluster of brokers).

It could broadcast the messages to each broker or load balance between them.

jb