[rabbitmq-discuss] Where is the code for RabbitMQ HA project?

Tsuyoshi OZAWA ozawa.tsuyoshi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:19:24 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm interested in RabbitMQ HA project, but I cannot where the project
is going on.
I found the discussion as follows in ML archive:

http://old.nabble.com/What-is-the-current-status-and-purpose-of-rabbitmq-ha-project--to30950978.html#a30950978

> The former. Note that development of this is no longer ongoing in the
> separate repo as the changes needed to Rabbit itself were too extensive.
> Thus it's now solely being developed as a branch of the broker, and that
> repo should be removed.

However, what does it mean?
Where is the code for the project? Is there branch in rabbitmq-server
repository?

OZAWA Tsuyoshi <ozawa.tsuyoshi at gmail.com>