[rabbitmq-discuss] Scheduled/postponed messages

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Apr 25 14:58:10 BST 2011

This sounds to me like the function of a queue type that buffers messages until a specific threshold is reached (either of number or of time window). Ideally, this should be implemented in the broker.

That wouldn't be an immediate fix, unfortunately, as implementing a new queue type is non-trivial.

jb