[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering issue

Valentin Bernard vbernard42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:28:57 BST 2011

Hi,

The version of RabbitMQ is the latest, but one of our nodes was hosted
on a Ubuntu server - with the packaged version of Erlang, which is
outdated (R13B03). Now that we excluded that node, the cluster doesn't
seem to become inconsistent anymore when running the previous tests.
Maybe the problem was there...

Thanks for your answer.

Valentin.