[rabbitmq-discuss] Help defining appropriate queue model

Fabio Margarido fabiomargarido at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:04:36 BST 2011

Hi Michael,

it's been a long time since our last email exchange, and I've still not been
able to dedicate some time to this issue. Things are a little too hectic
right now for me, and I suspect the learning curve involved would make it
event more complicated.

If you could consider adding support for this feature whenever you have
spare time to dedicate to this project, I'd be really grateful. Otherwise I
guess I'll just have to put it indefinitely on hold... :/

Thank you.