[rabbitmq-discuss] Copy Q from one rabbitmq to another in two difference center

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 19 11:15:24 BST 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 01:56:58PM +0500, Ali Ahsan wrote:
> Is there a way if we can replicate/copy Q without any New
> development .I mean if this is possible at rabbitmq level

You're probably best off duplicating the queue within a node by creating
a copy of the queue with exactly the same bindings, and then using the
shovel to ship the queue's contents to another machine. Though note this
is all an "online" solution -- there's no such "offline" solution.

Start at http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-shovel/file/default/README

Matthew