[rabbitmq-discuss] Access control

Rob Harrop rob at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 18 12:11:27 BST 2011

Andi,

Users need the configure permission for the exchange to be able to
delete it.

You can create a user for your application that has configure
permissions for queue resources but not for exchange resources. This
allows that user to create/delete queues but not to create/delete exchanges.

See more here: http://www.rabbitmq.com/admin-guide.html#access-control

Rob