[rabbitmq-discuss] Riak <-> RabbitMQ integration

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Sat Apr 16 00:20:50 BST 2011

I've been carrying this evented datastore torch for a while now and been making pretty good progress in that direction. This evening I pushed a Riak postcommit hook to my github that sends updated entries to RabbitMQ using the Erlang AMQP client.

This is the other half of the equation for the custom exchange type I wrote to push RabbitMQ messages into Riak.

This gets me one step closer to that evented datastore Nirvana I doubt is actually possible--but you gotta have a dream, right? :)

Jon Brisbin

Twitter: @j_brisbin