[rabbitmq-discuss] Reference error in rabbitmq management plug-in

Ali Ahsan ali.ahsan at panasiangroup.com
Wed Apr 13 08:02:24 BST 2011

Any one know why this is happening ?
On 04/13/2011 12:36 AM, Ali Ahsan wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am running rabbitmq 2.2 with erlang 64 bit to exact Erlang R14B02.I
> see these error on rabbitmq management console cant figure out why
> they are appearing can any one guide me on this.

> ReferenceError: queues is not defined
>
> ReferenceError: overview is not defined
>
> ReferenceError: connections is not defined
>
> ReferenceError: overview is not defined
>
> ReferenceError: overview is not defined
>
> ReferenceError: overview is not defined

S.Ali Ahsan

Senior System Engineer

e-Business (Pvt) Ltd

49-C Jail Road, Lahore, P.O. Box 676
Lahore 54000, Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3758 7140 Ext. 128

Mobile: +92 (0)345 831 8769

Fax: +92 (0)42 3758 0027

Email: ali.ahsan at panasiangroup.com

www.ebusiness-pg.com

www.panasiangroup.com

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person
use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error
or virus-free. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.