[rabbitmq-discuss] MSMQ Integration

Mark Pollack mpollack at vmware.com
Tue Apr 5 14:19:01 BST 2011

Hi,

Just to add to this thread on another possibility for connecting MSMQ and RabbitMQ.  Spring.NET has MSMQ support for quite a while and there is a new Spring AMQP project for .NET that provides RabbitMQ support in a similar style.   Creating an adapter with these two components should be rather straightforward.  If anyone wants to give it a while, I'm happy to help out.

Cheers,
Mark

http://www.springframework.net/doc-latest/reference/html/msmq.html
http://www.springframework.net/doc-latest/reference/html/msmq-quickstart.html