[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel crashing source rabbitmq

Chris Murphy murphy.chris.j at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:36:02 BST 2010

Matthew,

I don't think I'd be able to give you access to these servers but I may be
able to set it up on another server and see if I can get it to reproduce.

Right now I am able to reproduce fairly consistently albeit not every single
time. I've been trying to figure out what combination of events makes it
crash but so far no luck.

I'll see what I can do about getting this to a server you can access, in the
meantime I can try to answer any other questions that might be helpful.

Chris