[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-server start crashing on start

Chandra R mybayworkz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:22:26 BST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to run rabbitmq 2.1.0 on my PC as a server with 2 gb ram. But it
is crashing on start.
Activating Rabbitmq plugins ...0 plugins activated and it crashes as erl.exe
uses up all the memory.

Is it because of resources  because I have set all the class paths and have
erlang installed at C:\Elang\erl5.7.4
and rabbitmq at C:\rabbit\rabbitmq_server-2.1.0 because I was told there
were some issues when trying to install at "Program files" because of the
space in the folder name.

Thank you for any help advice.
------------------ from erl_crash.dump-------------------------------

=erl_crash_dump:0.1
Thu Sep 23 08:19:02 2010
Slogan: eheap_alloc: Cannot allocate 583848200 bytes of memory (of type
"heap").
System version: Erlang R13B03 (erts-5.7.4) [rq:1] [async-threads:30]
Compiled: Tue Nov 24 11:12:28 2009
Atoms: 7290
=memory
total: 1175947208