[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to break the loop!

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 23 11:26:20 BST 2010

Hi Cheepu

On 21/09/10 04:34, cheepu wrote:

> Hi,
> Here my scenario is with the rabbitMQ:
> I am getting two value from UI(Here i am getting manually)
> Those value will be sent to rabbitMQ which produce those value.
> Consumer will take both the value and add them and then put them in the
> response queue.
> From response Queue I will get the answer and display them in the queue.
>
> I am unable to return the value from the response queue.
> How can I return the value so that I can display that in th UI.
>
> Here is my Service class and RabbitMQConsumer class.(Consumer class is run
> from out side)
> thanks
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29758980/Service.java Service.java
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29758980/RabbitMQConsumer.java
> RabbitMQConsumer.java

I notice that "myqueue" and "myQueue" are capitalised differently in the
two files - is this possibly the problem? You can confirm by running
"rabbitmqctl list_queues" at the point when you expect to be able to
retrieve a value. Check that the queue you are consuming from has any
messages.

I was not able to review all the code you posted. If you do provide code
then please keep it as short as possible while demonstrating the problem.

Regards

Emile