[rabbitmq-discuss] listing bindings for a queue

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 23 10:41:58 BST 2010

Hi Vukasin,

Vukasin Toroman <vukasin at toroman.name> writes:
> this will help me greatly in the short term. In the long term I would
> like to move this responsibility to the nodes (which do not have
> rabbitmq installed) and would need some over-the-wire method of
> listing. Since my cluster is currently fairly small, I can live with
> the solution you proposed.

Our work on improving the manageability of rabbit (see
<http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/09/07/management-plugin-preview-release/>)
introduces HTTP-based APIs for querying the type of information
currently available through rabbitmqctl.  That's still at the stage of
preview release, but it might be of interest to you.

David

--
David Wragg
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ